JEE (Joint Entrance Test)
Overcoming the traditional pattern, year 2013 onwards JEE is conducted in two levels: JEE Mains & Advance. JEE Mains is conducted soon after completion of all (state & CBSE) board exams. JEE...
BITSAT is a Computer based online test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. ‘Computer Based Online test’ means the candidate sits in...
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
NEET is the successor of All Indian Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental (AIPMT) which was a medical entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. The National Eligibility...
Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
CPT or Common Proficiency Test is the first level of Chartered Accountancy examinations. A candidate is required to secure a minimum of 30 per cent marks in each Section and a minimum of 50 per...
National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a national level examination conducted by NCERT. It started in 1963 with a purpose to identify talented students and nurture their talent. This exam aims at recognising potentiality that...
Why you should join EntrancePrime:
- EntrancePrime is an international award winning test practice platform.
- All our tests are designed by expert teachers with 10+ years of experience.
- With every test series, you get multiple benefits
1. Chapter Wise Tests
2. Full Syllabus Tests
3. National Level Benchmarking
4. Detailed Result Analysis
5. Correct Answers
6. Exam Tips.
- See testimonials - Many students like you already trust EntrancePrime as their best exam preparation method.
How it works!
- Register and buy a test series of your choice.
- Take chapter-wise tests whenever you are well prepared for that chapter.
- See detailed results analysis & find out what you are weak at. Strengthen it.
- When done with all chapter tests, take full length mock tests to give final touch to your preparation.
- Reach your exam well prepared and fully confident.
- Score high and make your dream come true and everybody proud.