- Importance of Online Test Preparation Tools
- Getting Success in JEE Exam
- All You Should Know about NEET Exam Preparation
- Online Test Packages - Key to Success in CBSE Exams
- How to Define Career in Chartered Accountancy Clearing the CA-CPT test?
- Free Online JEE Sample Test
- NEET 2014 Online Test Preparation
- Online Exam Preparation For CBSE
- IIT JEE mains syllabus and Exam Preparation Pattern for 2014
- Competitive Preparation for Qualifying Exams
- Becoming a Professional Chartered Accountant
- Why Does CBSE Always Demand a Methodical Preparation than other State Board Syllabus
IIT JEE mains syllabus and Exam Preparation Pattern for 2014
IIT JEE Mains Syllabus 2014
IIT JEE is a CBSE based common entrance exam conducted for those who seek admission into IIT institutes and NITs. Since the scope for career and subsequently growth can be obtained through qualifying in IIT or NIT institutes, the IIT JEE entrance exam remains a major education dream for many students. Hence, preparation for such competitive exams needs unbeatable aptitude skills and a thorough practise of JEE syllabus. Every year IIT JEE Mains syllabus will be updated and hence it becomes important for students to get in touch with the latest syllabus. As far as IIT JEE Mains Syllabus 2014 is concerned, details and topics of all the major subjects will be included in the syllabus thus making the preparation procedure easier for the students. The syllabus contains
- Chemistry and
- Mathematics as these are the three important subjects on which all IIT JEE exams will be based.
JEE Mains Exam Pattern for 2014
Every competitive exam for instance will have exclusive exam pattern. As far as IIT JEE paper pattern 2014 is concerned it is divided into three sections and first three sections will contain subject related questions with respect to Physics, chemistry and maths wherein the whole question pattern will be of objective type, hence, the student will have to me double conscious in attempting every single question. Every student will be provided with 2 question papers and they will be allotted only 3 hours time to complete the exam. The three sections will contain subject specific question papers such as physics, mathematics and chemistry and aptitude as well. All the answer sheets are computerised and the student needs to darken the right option attentively. Striking out the wrong options and shading the other options will lead to losing marks. In addition, for every wrong answer negative marking will be considered. Thus the exam pattern always remains a tough one for IIT JEE Mains exam.
JEE Mains 2014 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the list of IIT JEE mains 2014 eligibility criteria, such as
- Students who have completed their 10th and 12th Standard with an average of 50 to 60% only are eligible to apply for the IIT JEE exam.
- The candidates who wish to appear for the JEE mains exam need to an Indian or belong to either NRI or PIO or OCI category.
- There is not much age relaxation as in other exams, as far as JEE exam is concerned, students who are born before 1989 are not eligible to take up the exam.
- For students who belong to SC/ST category, will have special age relaxation up to 5 years
- In addition, it is a compulsory requirement for students to study main subjects like Physics, Math, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science and Bio-Technology during their 10th and 12th academic education.
Tips to Get Succeed with Flying colours in JEE Mains
Proceeding successfully in competitive exams like IIT JEE, NEET, etc is not an easy task because the competition among students will always be on the higher level. However, by following certain important suggestions will help to obtain satisfying results such as
- Try to collect question patterns of previously conducted exams
- Get in touch with successful candidates to know more about the tricks in exam preparation
- Collect the exclusive syllabus for the running year and prepare according to the details given in the syllabus
- Enrolling in online test preparation website will help in many ways to prepare strategically for the exams
- Working out sample question papers within the time frame as conducted in the mains exam is another reliable way to prepare for the exams. Get more tips from the JEE mains online test preparation experts, here at - http://www.entranceprime.com/entrance-exam-detail/jee-mains
Above all, if the candidate spends more time in frequently practising different sample papers it will help to understand the nuances of competitive exams.